The 12th Biennial Conference on High-Resolution X-Ray Diffraction and Imaging (XTOP 2014) will take place in Grenoble & Villard-de-Lans, in September 2014.
NEWS (August 31th):
- The final schedule, conference and abstract booklets are available !
- information about the XTOP proceedings in Journal of Applied Crystallography has been added. Submission of manuscripts is open !
The first XTOP conference (“ X-Ray Topography and High Resolution Diffraction ”) took place in Marseille in 1992. The original topics covered were topography, double- and triple-crystal diffractometry of epitaxial layers, reflectometry and standing waves technique, with other added at later meetings. Topics for XTOP '2014 hold to the traditions of all the previous conferences.
XTOP brings together scientists from the fields of X-ray diffractometry, reflectometry, standing waves, coherent and conventional X-ray diffraction imaging and topography, as well as X-ray phase contrast imaging (radiography and micro- tomography). XTOP is thus one of the central scientific conference concerning methods and instrumentation in synchrotron-based high-resolution X-ray diffraction methods, phase contrast imaging, and micro-tomography.
- 1992: Marseille (France)
- 1994: Berlin (Germany)
- 1996: Erice (Italy)
- 1998: Durham (United Kingdom)
- 2000: Ustron-Jaszowiec (Poland)
- 2002: Aussois (France)
- 2004: Prague (Czech Republic)
- 2006: Baden-Baden (Germany)
- 2008: Linz (Austria)
- 2010: Warwick (United Kingdom)
- 2012 : St Petersburg (Russia)
- Last Updated: 31 August 2014