The 12th Biennial Conference on High-Resolution X-Ray Diffraction and Imaging (XTOP 2014) took place in Grenoble & Villard-de-Lans, in September 2014.
- information about the XTOP proceedings in Journal of Applied Crystallography has been added. Submission of manuscripts is open !
Thanks to all the participants for making XTOP 2014 a great success ! See you in Brno in september 2016 !
The first XTOP conference (“ X-Ray Topography and High Resolution Diffraction ”) took place in Marseille in 1992. The original topics covered were topography, double- and triple-crystal diffractometry of epitaxial layers, reflectometry and standing waves technique, with other added at later meetings. Topics for XTOP '2014 hold to the traditions of all the previous conferences.
XTOP brings together scientists from the fields of X-ray diffractometry, reflectometry, standing waves, coherent and conventional X-ray diffraction imaging and topography, as well as X-ray phase contrast imaging (radiography and micro- tomography). XTOP is thus one of the central scientific conference concerning methods and instrumentation in synchrotron-based high-resolution X-ray diffraction methods, phase contrast imaging, and micro-tomography.
- 1992: Marseille (France)
- 1994: Berlin (Germany)
- 1996: Palermo (Italy)
- 1998: Durham (United Kingdom)
- 2000: Ustron-Jaszowiec (Poland)
- 2002: Aussois (France)
- 2004: Prague (Czech Republic)
- 2006: Baden-Baden (Germany)
- 2008: Linz (Austria)
- 2010: Warwick (United Kingdom)
- 2012 : St Petersburg (Russia)
- Last Updated: 29 September 2014